Calling all investigators, researchers, students, clinicians, scientists, educators, informaticists!
Do you have a novel N3C or EHR RECOVER approach or results to share with the medical informatics community?
This is your opportunity to submit your proposal to AMIA!
We encourage you to submit a proposal for AMIA 2023 Informatics Summit!!
Submissions are due to AMIA Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 11:59pm ET.
Work describing fundamental informatics methods as well as systems and applications are both welcome for one of the core areas or themes:
- Translational Bioinformatics/Precision Medicine
- Clinical Research Informatics
- Data Science/Artificial Intelligence
- Applied (Implementation)
- Rethinking Infrastructure for Data Analysis at Scale
- Citizen Science/Participant Engagement in Research
Types of Submission
- Podium Abstracts
- Informatics Debate
- Systems Demonstrations
Decisions will be announced in early December.
Please let us know if you have submitted at email@example.com.