The Research Action for Health Network (REACHnet) became a formal partner of LA CaTS in 2016. Since 2013, REACHnet has been a PCORI-funded clinical data research network (CDRN) that is designed to help Louisiana clinicians and researchers conduct robust comparative effectiveness research with integrated recruitment and data solutions. REACHnet is managed by the Louisiana Public Health Institute (LPHI) and includes the following partner systems:
- Ochsner Health System
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Tulane University Schools of Medicine and Public Health/Tulane Medical Center (HCA)
- University Medical Center New Orleans
- LSU Health Care Services Division - Lallie Kemp Regional Medical Center
- Partnership for Achieving Total Health (PATH), an organization that administers the Greater New Orleans Health Information Exchange among a network of community-based clinics and hospitals
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center.
REACHnet seeks to advance the capacity to conduct efficient clinical research utilizing clinical records for more than 1.7 million active patients and 4 million total patients in Louisiana and Texas by establishing an innovative, health informatics-driven trial management infrastructure for a representative patient population.
REACHnet supports all forms of clinical research, with a specific focus on pragmatic research, which integrates research activities into clinical workflow with minimal disruption to patients, providers, and health systems. REACHnet services include data requests, data linkage, research consulting, recruitment support, regulatory support, and stakeholder engagement.
For more information on how to get involved with REACHnet, please contact a REACHnet Research Coordinator (Elizabeth Crull <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
More information on REACHnet can be found here: http://www.reachnet.org/