The Xavier University of Louisiana's 16th Health Disparities Conference will convene February 22-24, 2023 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Participants include clinicians (pharmacists, physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and allied health professionals), health policy makers, researchers, health educators, public and community health leaders, and students whose work incorporates the use of multidisciplinary and interprofessional partnerships to build collaborations that eliminate health disparities and achieve health equity.
This year's conference, titled Public Health Transformations to Achieve Health Equity, will address community engagement, policy, practice, education workforce, and science while offering:
- Access to key opinion and thought leaders in the areas of health disparities and health equity research, policy, and education;
- General and breakout sessions topics that allow for interactive and hands-on workshops;
- An opportunity to showcase your latest research;
- Podium Presentations during Plenary and Concurrent Breakout Sessions;
- Networking and research exchange;
- Workshops on special interest areas related to late breaking topics; and
- Interactive participation from attendees to discuss "Lived Experiences."
For more information about the conference, visit http://xula.the1joshuagroup.com.